I like the idea of this, and I picked up this concept in a book call "the 21 irrefutable laws of leadership". When I think of business I think of sales and doing what we can to pleasure the customer with products or knowledge or whatever your selling to the person. The interesting thing was of course this is somewhat right, but the most important thing is too treat your co-workers and employees with dignity and respect first. People are your biggest asset when it comes to business... Think about it, if you treat your employees unfairly and they don't like the job they;re working, when they come into contact with a customer they arn't able to give the best representation of your company, because of they're non desire to be apart of it. So they better taken care of your workers are, & the more they feel apart of something, apart of the team, the more they want to show that appreciation to customers. For example; I love my job now, and I have a manager who is helping me climb the rings up in the business, guess what I tell guests that a serve? I tell them I enjoy my job, and I have a big smile on my face when I serve them! Just something to think about :) God Bless!
Saturday, July 30, 2011
People are your biggest Asset
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment