Saturday, July 9, 2011

How to handle stress at work or Life

Here is a good pretty good idea of how to deal with stress at work or in any situation. Everyone has stress in their lives, without it life would be boring.. It causes us to be motivated, and gives us some energy to go after things. Stress is negative when it affects you to the point where it is harming and persistant. There are 3 things you can do with stress.. Number 1) modify.. Is your stress because of your job? and you want to switch locations because you dont like your boss? Can you ask for help from coworkers? 2) Rid of.. Maybe its time to quit the thing that causes you stress? Just leave it be, and move on? 3) under react, this is usually this toughest selection but most suiting, maybe you like your job, but you cant quit because you need to pay bills, and you like working for the company, this is where you learn how to under react to situations. Everytime you feel upset just talk to yourself in a soothing matter.. Its just stress its not going to kill Me, Im not going to allow my boss to get to me, everything is going to be ok, I feel good, I feel calm, I feel relaxed.. These are simple affirmations to make you feel more relaxed! Hope these tips help out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Svet,
    I have used some of these ideas and they really do help. Although when I am getting myself calm it sounds more like "this is not the end of the world I can handle it" (just my word choice) Thanks for showing me these skills while we were trying to work on asymptotes and hyperbolas. Miss Bob and the tutoring center. I hope your summer is going well. Bless U, Rach

    ReplyDelete